Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Hey everyone!
I've finally reached a decision.

This is possibly the hardest thing I've ever had to do in terms of figuring out my life.

I've decided upon going to a different university altogether, in order to be practical. I know my heart was sent on that dream university and I know I wasn't far from it but my mind knew that things just wouldn't work out as well as could've.

It was a sacrifice but hopefully in the long it will be worth it. In all honesty, I feel better with the decision I've made. I can no longer feel that heaviness in my chest, indicating that something's just not right.... You know what I mean?

I know the Lord ha something for not only me but my family and friends and for you guys, out there, that stumble upon this blog.

I believe that things happen for a reason, whether it be bad or good. As a result, we learn a lesson from them all.

Our experiences, our beliefs are what shape us. As we grow we discover who we really are and our course an aim in life. Lol it is what is....

An this.... Is what it is for me. It's me and the Lord for the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment