Friday, 3 September 2010

Ugh... I'm soooo TRIED!!!
Funny thing is ... I haven't done much today. Went out to get books for University, which by the way is alot!
I mean, when people said that you had to read books if you wanna do an English Degree I was up for it. I've read alot of books in my time but as soon as I got that reading list from uni..... jeeze it's ALOT!!!  I've got about 30 books to read for the 1st year alone. I dunno... I wasn't really expecting that. Yup, they really caught me out lol.

But anyways the main focus of today was to try and get the compulsory books before uni starts. I pretty muich have to start reading Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, Great Expectations by Charles Dickens, Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh and a few others. All of these books are pretty easy to get but when a uni requests for specific editions of books, the drama begins. Now, I'm in a position where I don't have the books yet seeing as the booksellers don't have the editions that my uni want. For now I'm ok. But Pride and Prejudice is a long book, so I need to start on that.

Uni starts in TWO weeks, and I'm frankly not prepared yet.
Fail to Prepare, Prepare to Fail... ah 진짜!

No comments:

Post a Comment