So it's that time of year where the UK nation is under pressure to get the best grades they can achieve. For me, this is the most overwhelming year, in my years of being on this earth. I, personally, have never been so stressed out and panicky over these exams in a very long time.
Why?
Because this is my future. Everything is down to me. The moment that pen goes to paper and the ink starts spilling out, my future will reveal itself through my hands. In that 2 hours of writing, whether i'm ill or tired or sad or what not, whatever my mind decides to conjure and whatever my hand starts to scribble down is what is going to get me that desired place in the University of my choice.
If anything... I think my future depends on this. These exams are the path to who i may potentially become and who i may potentially not become.
Can I say "I'm ready"?
No comments:
Post a Comment